HANDBALL PERSON 201516 – Joana Bolling

HANDBALL PERSON has to be an example which will be followed and recognized by the global handball community. Values of achievement could be measured in number of goals and trophies, but on the same level with positive examples to the future generations, charity, commitment, battle with injuries and illnesses or great handball visions which provide “revolution” in some handball countries, teams or organizations. Dagur Sigurdsson (6%, 175 Votes) Total Voters: 2,696 Cristina Neagu (5%, 125 Votes) Alexander Meshkov (11%, 294 Votes) MVM Veszprem FANS (37%, 989 Votes) Joana Bolling (40%, 1,086 Votes) HANDBALL PERSON 2015/2016 is JOANA BOLLING. The 20 years-old Argentinian handball girl decided to donate a kidney to her father, Elnes, who is suffering from renal failure. With her intention to help his father and put his sports career on risk in Olympic year which is the biggest dream of all athletes on the Planet.“The thought of saying no to donating because of the date never crossed my mind. This is more important than handball,” Bolling told to the local press a few weeks ago.Joana Bolling won the biggest number of almost 3.000 Handball-Planet.com visitors votes.PREVIOUS WINNERS:2012 – DRAGAN ADŽIĆ (ŽRK BUDUĆNOST / MONTENEGRO)2013 – DOMAGOJ DUVNJAK (HSV HANDBALL – CROATIA)2014 – NIKOLA KARABATIĆ (FC BARCELONA – FRANCE)Who is the HANDBALL PERSON 2015/2016? ← Previous Story El Jaish Sports Club win Qatari Cup Next Story → Men’s EHF Cup Final 4: Granollers VS Nantes, Chambery on Goppingen Handball Person 2015Joana Bolling Thorir Hergeirsson (1%, 27 Votes) read more

Continue Reading